Sydney’s Leading Waterproofing Specialists
Regardless of the problems you may be experiencing with your building or surrounding water entry, we are able to successfully identify the cause of the problem, design the solution and perform the required rectification works. An essential issue in effective waterproofing is the well-judged selection of the materials and methodology needed to achieve the right and lasting outcome. A key element is professional diagnosis. Armed with this we can ensure that the right course of action is taken.
BWC is an expert in a wide range of waterproofing solutions. We provide services covering Sydney extending to central and north Sydney. Our branches in the Central Coast and Newcastle region have access to our professional services as well.
The expert services we provide
Our specialists cover the full scope of waterproofing and waterproofing related repairs. This provides the client with the best possible outcome from our team of specialist.
- On site stormwater management strategies
- Site drainage
- Basements and lower ground floor areas
- Tanking systems (positive and negative)
- Collection of water, within the sub floor space
- Rising damp
- Damp proof coursing
- Salt control / barriers
- Movement of moisture up through floor slabs
- Balcony deck membrane systems
- Planter box waterproofing
- Balcony waterproofing
- Concrete spalling
- Balustrade waterproofing
- Balustrades, walls, doors, threshold ‘flashings’
- Roof deck waterproofing
- Membrane systems
- Set out and drainage design
- Shower trays / recesses
- Bathroom waterproofing
- Internal hydraulics
- Exterior façade preparation and waterproofing
- Lateral transfer of damp
- Water migration across walls
- Insitu damp
- Mould growth
- The presence of water or significant moisture without a known source or reason for its occurrence.
Talk to our waterproofing specialists for services throughout North Sydney and beyond
Get in touch with our team today by calling us on 0405 399 544. Our staff will be happy to discuss your requirements and arrange a time to assess your situation. We can then offer the best solution to suit your problem. Alternatively, use our contact form and we will get back to you shortly.